Friday, May 22, 2009

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People (but don't say their name):
1. i miss you quite terribly .
2. where are you .
3. yes . i'm your chibai . (:
4. stop laughing . can you ?
5. come and pick up me now.
6. please dont repeat the same mistake .
7. total cheapskate whore .
8. jom . pergi makan !
9. we're not friends anymore . (:
10. so when you wanna DANCE again ?? hees .

Nine things about myself :
1. hot coffee less sugar . barley only barley . lemon juice extra lemon .
2. chocoholic and apple freak <3
3. fat fat fat . Grrr .
4. attitudeness and a BIG spender .
5. good counsellor
6. itchy mouth . stop eating you bitch !
7. fashion designer wannabe .
8.not easily fall into anybody .
9.my tears are free flowing.


Eight ways to win my heart :
1. the looks . (currently)
2. talented .
3. dont over sweet talk .
4. Pamper me (:
5. Flirty but not too flirty.
6. Care bout me. but not 'stick-with-you 24/7' type .
7. wayyyy smarter than me .
8. so not muscular type . thankyou .

Seven things that cross my mind a lot :
1. what i mean to you now ? tell me .
2. DIET ! so JOG laaa lazy ass !
3. lady gaga you're freaking hawt .
4. how to improve my addmaths . econ . and acc ???
5.i wanna stay sixteen but not 17 . :(
6. ROCK ON !
7.i always wanna have a good relation with you dad . but how ?

Six things I do before I fall asleep :
1. Brush my teeth.
2. and say 'goodnight mummy' .
3.switch my mp4 as loud as i can then sing
4. apply lotion .eye contour lifting serum . skin bright refresher and emulsion . bio oil . LOLS !
5. text people just to say goodnight .
6.sits up 30 ONLY . ;/

Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) :
1. Family ?
2. ameee (:
3. friends
4. you .
5. people

Four things your wearing right now :
1. pink sleeveless top
2. pyjamas-shorts .
3. no
4.more

Two things you want to do before you die :
1. kiss my dad's cheek and say iloveyou .
2 . SHOPPPPPPPPPP laaa .

One confession :
1. seriously i keep thinking of you .

TAG
sheryy
amee
mag

No comments: