Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAPPY MAMA'S DAY !!!!

urm . my mum is not at ipoh . somehow i've sent her a mother's day message to her . really feel uneasy being without her .i mean it's good tho . ;P just the house is like so s-i-l-e-n-t . as my close friend they will know that i didnt talk much with my dad .or bro either . so i got no choice . what i can do is only stuck in my room and study . but instead of study i'll choose to sleeeeep . i'd go bonker if i study full time . Grrr .
i'll always hate exam ! :x
last but not least.
mum, i love you .
sorry i just couldn't speak up .
i'll let the text do the talks.
will be much more better right ? (:
it's so unexpectable that my godson and goddaughter wished me for the sake of MOTHER'S DAY !
and yesterday i just complained to adrian that my godson and goddaugter didnt wish me for that . and now i received their message . Aww . thanks and i loveyouguys . xoxo . (:
i dont want chinese class tomorrow .
wasting my time . :x

No comments: