Saturday, May 16, 2009

mum: girl come here . i show you the heels that i just bought .
me: wait . wait . wait .
mum: See . nice anot ????
me: WTH ! you bought 3 pairs of heels ??? i thought you dont wear heels ? you're tall enough . ;P
mum: for fun laa . all new arrivals . it cost me RM240
me: -________________- nahh . you better gimme one pair. or else you better buy one for me .
mum: why should i ? what for you want a heels huh . i called you go along with me right .
me: what laa . i'm tired okay . and there's prom laa mummy . i dont have any heels !
mum: i thought you got one pair . no . you go buy yourself . i wont give this to you . all i want .
me: yerrrr . the one not nice laaa. you very sui ger lorrr ! *merajuk* i dont want go prom dee . ;/


and
the convo ended .


HAK YAN ZHANGGG ger lorr !!!!!
Boo !

No comments: