Saturday, February 28, 2009

will let the pictures do the talks . ;]
i'm so fugly . *ignore pls*


28/2
ranger's meeting && marching practise .

went angkasa for extra class . less than 10 people there i guess . ;/

spot my SHADE ! everyone tried to puts on my shade . and of course they camwhore ! especially carylam ! lols ;D

i just dislike

-those girls is so sickening . like to cause all nonsence . just certain of them .

one from AMC . and the other my school . younger than me . please laa people dont over react and kept showing off . people will get sick of you . even your bf . und ? sighs . we're not that free like what you think . we need to study also . dont cause all the problem here . i dont hope to hear anymore from two of my friends gossip and talk about the same person . ;/ you're so childish . did you realise that ? no offends .drop a hint for you all . she's my bestfriend's girl . and the other is my friend's gs .

ciao . xoxo !

No comments: