Friday, February 20, 2009

Sorry for the late updates. Couldnt online for few days.
oh guess what i got a 12/20 for my science test . sighs .so pissed off with everything at a moment . not really speaking to my dad since he's not always at home . tend to end up getting so frustration and emotional . so the only solution which is EAT ! the moment i started to eat and knew that i cant stop eventho i'm completely full . i cant control myself sometimes . im gaining weight and i think i gotta stop that. My diet have to start ASAP . ;S
sunday will be going the old folks home at simee for the sake of moral assignment ! i'm headache of what to perform other than singing and games ? or how to entertain the old folks ? and there's going to be 8 of us towards 50++ of them . so i dont wanna see those old folk's expression is like ' huh ? what the heck are you acting infront there ?' goshhh. i'm dying to think for an idea here . *faint* . ;/
this few days went to bed around 2something . was actually damn tired . didnt get enough sleep for four days dee . ;/ somemore needa get my ass up early in the morning everyday ! my personal problem also . and yes . my backbone's aching from 3something till now . hell . I think I need to take a nap right now, really really tired. Toodles, xoxo`
.
.
.
.
.
.

life goes on .

No comments: