Monday, February 2, 2009

well . i'm actually blogging at my relatives house now . i dont really bother wth is happening here and dont even know this laptop is belongs to who . using this without permission . ;/
wanted to go shin's house after tuition. i knew that amelia is there . but too bad . i didnt get the chance to meet her . my dad said no need to go . cause we're rushing to another relative house . so . as what my mum had told me . she said she gave amelia and another girl angpau . then i chopped her convo .
me: what ? who else is there ? you gave who angpau huh ?
mum: a girl . her skin kinda dark . i thought is you friend?
me: my friend ???? *thinking* i think i know who is she dee . elaine tan karwei . right . lols
mum: ahh . i think is that girl .
me: i see ......
one thing is i think elaine dont even know who am i . and she got a angpau from my mother .
so this is funny.
father came and fetched me back from tuition . after 'pai tin gong' then i followed eddie to his granny house . and his father and relatives was like ...... looking at me with one kind of expression . i dont know how to describe here . just so weird . :/
hell bored here .
just hung up the call with yu . * my phone's died*
too lazy to type a longer text .
so . that's it . tomorrow still needa 'pai nin' with my godmum . mygoddddd . tiredshit .
byebye blog .

No comments: