Friday, March 7, 2008

FRIDAYYY~

i got down from the car,still groggy from sleep.
i felt that today was my most boring day in my school.
and yea,exactly.that's only 16 people attend the class.i was like so left out.mengfoong yesterday asked me got go school anot.see see today she herself also didnt come.but at least got kyan.moon and jo accompany.i realised that miss jenny was actually a person that good to talk with. (: today only i knew that she's from melacca. :P and she use to know chinese.so proud laa.at last got a teacher that really knew chinese in my school.she talked with me in chinese!HAHAH. :D i asked her to teach me my chinese.cause my chinese is getting worse now adays.and i next week got to go for chinese tuition and is pptg AGAIN! since i also asked wenjie to reserve a place for me already.currently still finding for add maths tuition.

No comments: