Thursday, March 6, 2008

thursday of us

hmm.
long time didnt update blog already.
kinda lazy ler.
today morning when i was still lepak-ing with kyan&&ken.
got a bad news from those indians.
they told us our class teacher already rearranged our place.
HAIHH.it means cant sit beside ken already.
we might not always sing && blahblahh together in the class already since the teacher had changed our places.
so friggin pissed of.
-_________-
so when i was in the class i joined monisha&&sheri their group and blah blah.
then bonnie asked me to change my place with her.hmm.so i promised.
but my place can see the whiteboard more clearly laa?nvm.see first laa.hees.
is like the whole day ken&&kun keep on doing the headstand non stop.
and i was sitting aside boring giler.since the sei chia sei at home already.LOL.
today our school suppose to end at 1:50 geh.but we were like dont give a damn cause everyone back at 1:10 LOL.
so went parade with ken.kun.jess lor.
met my so called lougong there.and the ryan sial too.
standing at the front gate of parade.waiting leon and their gang.
then we thought they ffk us.so we went to a place that outside the antique shop there.
they start their breaking skill.ryan yours are not bad. (:
then me and moon sat down under the escalator.
do something that was damn stupid.
then accompany her go find the gavin.cause he promised moon go tuition together.
but we dont know where the hell he went.haihh.me && moon was like two mad people finding the mr.gavin
luckily we found him.so i accompany them to the ground floor.
saw leehou wearing school uni.i knew something dee.
after that saw jo&&yuashini. go up that time saw leon they all at third floor i think so.
so we together go find ken they all lorh.
they start their breaking.not bad huh.pro laa.
3 o'clock.i borrowed kyan phone and called my mum.and she said she was on the way to my school.
too bad.so i go back school alone.
tomorrow got maths tuition which at my aunt house with chia&&kyan.
saturday got english tuition some more.
and i got damn shit results for my addmaths.haihh.
dont know how my mum going to layan me.
-_____-
and people im lack of credit laa.
and there's something wrong with my phone.
so just dont ask why i didnt answer your call okay.
so i wish i can go prom night ler.
me and ashlee still chatting about prom thinngy.
dad please-s let me go.

No comments: