Sunday, March 9, 2008

FCUKED UP !

I HATE YOU ALL TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!!!
HATE.I REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU.
I HATE YOU-my parents
I HATE YOU-BROTHER!
YOU'RE FREAKING FRUSTRATING. SICKENING!
hate my brother the most.he's so mengada shit!
you guys just cause so much of unhappiness to ME!
and i'm a big girl now.
i do not want to cry.
don't always say that i'm immature or what.
i know what i want okay!
i'm out of control!
what's actually going on.i'm now standing strong on my own.
my life is always full of problem.stress.cruel.confused.question.
how does it feels if your life is just so free of problems?
you scold me badly.and i cry badly.
what does a relationships means actually?
scream and shout?
you're always on your own.always think that you're the right one.
you all dont understand me.
i dont see what is wrong with myself.
it's unfair.
it's so obvious that the way you treat me and him was totally not the same.
every single word you said and not leave it unattended.
i dont need your care.i dont need you to like me.
JUST PISSED OF FROM MY LIFE!
i'm crying.do you notice?
tears will automatically runs out from my eyes.

No comments: