Sunday, June 8, 2008



came back from singapore yesterday morning.when we reached ipoh.we went meng kok dim sum had our breakfast with kai mah and kai yeh.we ordered 28 plates of dim sum.lols.and yes.singapore was great.fun.i wish i could go again.and i MISS the hygenic of spore.the LRT.MRT.BUS.leng CARs.LENG zhais.HOT girls.starbuck.shanghai foods.american food.japanese food.crab meat.discovery centre.compass point.city hall.taka.centre point.funan. . .i got quite lots of pict wana share with you guys.but havent save in my comp .i got a lesson of caunsel from my auntie in spore.she came back from US.gonna back to US next week.thanks to her.i felt so free.anyway. i would like to let you guys know what she had told me.she advised me not to online.study more.no blog for me anymore.not encourage to sms.no argue with parents.concentrate in addmaths.week subject.hmmm.i think i'll do that.but NO BLOG???=no online hmm.still considering. . . ;P




the first day of my trip.







funan shopping mall's toilet.


robinson.centre point
[VIP lounge]



dicovery centre


urm.i bought some shirt and a guess purse there.
$46 =RM 105.80 abit regret. :P

this was my top 3 choices.guess guess guess which one is my final choice. ;]

between.shins bought the purse moreeee GENG! let me tel you the price. $95=RM218.50
roflmao! but actually the purse designed by a famous artist.jimmy liao. but its limited in spore.i LOVE the design on the purse too.LENGGG~



IM SOOOO REGRET that i dint buy myself the converse/puma shoes there.i love<33>MOST>.
from river island,italy. $89 :O




cause mummy actually gimme the money the purpose was to buy sport shoes.sighs.anyway i'll buy in ipoh .i want

DKNY

CHANEL


RIVER ISLAND

FCUK
WAREHOUSE

TOPSHOP

LV/COACH/HERMES

shirts or handbags.

badly ;[



urkk.i dislike esprit so much.dint even feel like wana enter the shop also.
esprit was so common nowadays.and i dislike the design.
sama dengan MNG.but not the DISLIKE laa. lols



last night my house held a party.sort of buffet.lots of peeps. . i mean (relatives) came. andandand.today went oldtown kopitiam celebrate kai mah birthday.i think got more than 18 peeps present.lols.i gave her(my kai mah) the present that i bought in hang ten spore. (: old town's toilet

No comments: