Wednesday, June 18, 2008

NORMALIZE FRIENDSHIP


it has been weeks since i last updated my blog.
before get into my title. just wana tel those fella that took my plastic beg.i hate you! if you wana tale the money or whatever.can you just return my pencil box for me? i'm the one who lost the plastic bag.inside got my purse.pencil box.and a few exercise books.i kept mumble why am i so careless and stubborn! i want back my pencil box only.please~

and now where should i start i also dont know.
i think i should get to the main point.as my title said normalize friendship.
Okay. Let's talk about last week. It was a terrible week for me as many bad things had happened.i got fight with my friend. shall i just give up on what i stand now?homework+i NEED to study alots.cause of my results.i can predict my results too.teachers teach in the way they like.ARGHHH!!! maimunah is the one.i dont get what she taught at all.my account got the worst.moodless me.it makes me feel so frustrasted at times. *scream!*


having a such bad luck this month.i really dont know what else to say.got no mood.so.bye!

No comments: