Sunday, June 29, 2008

hmm.where should i start. my saturday morning OR saturday night?
lets see.morning i went school.take the renjer's exam and continue my sivik's project. which is "wash teacher car" kinda boring to me! not fun. that night jo held a party.just fer few of us.but my mum dont let.at last i begged my dad.and finally i did go fer her bday party! yeashh. ashlee's mum fetched me along to breeze cafe.once we reached.we sing k and the stupid mike damn fcuked up.then we went out from the room.and enjoyed our dinner. my cheese oyster.fish and chip.volka lime damn nice! the live band was not bad too.UNO and stacko . after that.ken.jo.yee.ash decided to go shanghai bay.but there's alot of lou hang(uncle) there. swt! then we went tz2 with yu.mic.and so on. damn syok.enjoyed ourself there.fun! low.low.low.low.low.low.low.low~ *SCREAM!* now i miss all of them.thankyou for everything.
the end
-bitch and the bastard-

No comments: