Friday, May 23, 2008

todayy is my most happy? tired? or whatever day.

teacher's day.a few of our class people go only.after given a speech.we go up class and talk talk talk.with angel.theresa.alaine.joyee.guet.sharon and so on people.i fall asleep cause i felt boring.and ken too.we slept for so long! boring in the school!

after schooling.went shins house with ken.ben gor was so funny! changed and we followed ben gor go parade.saw lotsa people there.saw ash.yes.we planned to sing k.but the room is full.so we booked for a room first.then went down for a drink at kopitiam. and saw yu there.lc sial+fuhin!!!! after that saw ryan.chit chat awhile.ash left.then me.ken.shins walk walk.saw teen teen and kar por leng lui. (: then we together shop.so cute right!lol.
shins told them i wants a yellow bag for my birthday present.so all of them survey for a yellow bag.we almost saw 6 or 7 yellow bag there.gosh! whenever they saw a yellow bag.they shouted at me " chris.YELLOW BAG! then yellow signboard! shorts! " AHAHAHAHA.so sor right. gek sei me and i kept said ENOUGH laa. ( eh.now i dont want yellow bag already!) lol. all of us hang around inside bumcity.capture pictss. c: then after teenteen and karpor ciao. we went in kbox.and start our singing lesson. p/s: the room was quite big! and we only three people plus ash.i just can say its damnSYOKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! we're so serious when singing. will going to show you guys our recorded video soon. not bad.we did sang lots of songs. but it's all in ken's phone. maybe next week will post here. ;D


after everyone back.while me and shins was standing at the front gate of parade waiting for ben gor.saw some one that i reallyyyy dislike.sighs. and suddenly my dad called.i knew that somethings bad is going to face by me.my dad kept scoldingggg.know why?cause i dint inform him bout i want to go my cousin house.so he was sooo frustrated.i really dont dare to talk back.cause i really did something wrong what.he said im so irresponsible and selfish dont want to care bout my bro alone at home.and dint treat him as my father cause dint tel him bout im going to shins house.some more i dint clean up the house and my mum is coming back tomorrow morning.i felt that im a useless fella.felt like crying at the moment.but lotsa people looking at me =/ actually me myself purposely dont want to let him know.cause i scared he dont allow. :P shins caunsel me.damn sad lor. :(((((

"dad.im so sorry bout had made you felt dissapoited towards me.even i know sorry no cure.me and bro already cleaned the house perfectly.so i hope that what i've done.you can satisfy and please forgive me.sorry dad. chris"

this is the message i sent him.after an hour he called and asked want to "da bau" for me anot.was like.PHEWWW! hope he's nothing now.lol. (;

im sick AGAIN! i did lots of housework in two hours.tired sei me! luckily my bro was so understanding do cooperate with me.and i dint get my dinner yet.from afternoon the kopitiam's lemon tea.then kbox peach tea.untill now! i just having my green apple only. :P

mum just only called and inform me that she just arrived airport. going to sit the yoyo bus back to ipoh.reach at 3a.m. Awwwwwh.desperate for present aku! xD


No comments: