Friday, May 9, 2008

exam-ing xD

aihh.my bm paper the bina ayat i almost all dont know laa. BIG SIGH!
and and let me tel you bout my english essay paper.the section B usually got five question right.so i choosed number 4 which is
write a story beginning with:
" my vision was blurred by my tears but i kept on smiling....................
i wrote quite long laa.when the teacher said tinggal dua minit saje.sila semak kertas anda.then i have not enough time to end up my story already so i continued wrote the last sentence MY VISION WAS BLURRED BY MY TEARS BUT I KEPT ON SMILING.
know what?! when i wrote all until the dot there.i hesitated.i noticed got the dot dot dot behind the sentence.i felt like i want to shout out loud please! GOD!!! at last only i realize the "BEGINNING" word!
a i h . x kan i change all my story in two minutes meh. i told all this to sheriza and ken and i start sobbing. ):
fail.sure fail. the worst english paper ever.
yesterday was the history and siviks paper.got a damn stupid question.take a look.
jika ibu dan bapa anda tidak bersetuju dengan calon pilihan pasangan anda,apakah tindakan anda?
A.bergaduh dengan ibu bapa.
B.berbincang dan memberitahu kelebihan pasangan anda.
C.bersetuju dengan mereka.
andddd
D.lari dari rumah dengan pasangan anda!
i was like -_________- sweat! nor laugh out loud man. xDD
tell me what's your choice baa. :D
next wednesday got no exam.so i gonna go library again with ken.too bad chiax cant go.dia ade pd paper. =/

No comments: