Monday, July 6, 2009

i know is like for so long i didn't update my prolly dead blog . i got alot to talk . and i've grounded or maybe 'quarantine' untill after SPM . what to do . really alot of things happened to me. so all right . let's update a lil about what am i up to lately!

I gained weight, for some weird reason and i eat whenever i felt like . fcuk i can't control my itchy mouth .
I have been eating those that i never bother to touch on them previously, and guess what?!
goshh! holy shit i am now in love with those fattening kacang putih. fried stuff . icecream . choc OH MY GOD! they are irresistible.. control control please .


I been busy with tons homeworks and art competition lately, am sorry for not keeping you guys updated lately cause i have got too much submission coming up on my side, plus, two more months later will be the trial exam and i haven't ready yet . Life is dreadful!!


I am pretty much the same having the same old life with the exact daily routine, nothing much changes, nothing much different except the few KGs extra fats attached on my body :( so i will be good, and be healthy, wont be naughty Naa .no worries lol

birthday coming soon but dont think so there's any suprise and maybe no birthday celebration for my seventeenth ? SIGHS


All right, wouldn't update blog often cause for some reason i can't touch the comp .




fcukin love kris allen !

missyou and i want to talk to you like so badlyyy . ;(

No comments: