Friday, June 5, 2009

morning went to jogged with mum . then had our brekafast with dad together at oldtown gunung rapat .

afternoon .
went jj went shins . bought her a pair of vinnci earings (:i used spoon to eat icecream ! ;DD

and i bought myself a bodyshop fragrance . (:
the salesgirl from sasa asked me am i wearing the britney spears's fragrance and i was like . well . i mixed up all the parfums and now my whole body smells like so fruityyyy . lols . ;D






SHOW OFF YOUR TEETH !

TEEHEES . ;DD

my first time taking picture with my mouth wide open ! i know i looked dumbbbb. D:

supposed to go for golf session just now after hanged out with shins . thought can meet up don and ben there . too bad shins last mins remembered she got tuition later . so the plan canceled . Sighs . ;(

anyway . i'm going barroom tomorrow . meet ya there . ciao . (:

No comments: