Saturday, January 17, 2009

tagged by TEENTEEN .
Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things,habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you choose them.
1. i loves listen to people's love story
2. i love wearing peeejamas at home. and i dont know why.
3.i love to go my neighbour's house and chit chat . ;P
4.i'm addicted to big GLASSless nerdy spec !
5.i'm afraid of ghost but not in a dark situation .
6.i simply like to scream . ;P
7.i prefer people call me CHRiS . that's my name . ;D
8.i dislike those bloody bitches in my school and puan SALINA !
9.i still owe my daughter chocolates .
10.i wanna drop the fcuking economics in SPM . =X
11.i dont wanna stay in ipoh after spm !
12.i hope we(me && kenji) can make our album after our spm.
13.i wanna get a niceshot of photo . not satisfy with all my pict yet .
14.my friends said my mood swings .
15.i <3>APPLE and cookies !
16. i miss my ex randomly .
kenji- the 1st one i think of .
chiax-i never get to tag her . cause she's always tagged faster than me .
jojo-nahhhhh .
choko-simplyyy like to tag her . ;]
mabel-wondering what she will write .

No comments: