Saturday, November 8, 2008



well . currently i'm working with jojo and kyan at kopitiam junction to fulfill this long term holidays . today was my first day of work . really exhausted lorrrr . the supervisor taught us how to set the table . clean and rearrange . remember the number of every table . put those dirty plates in different boxes in the wet kitchen . blahblahh . so far i didnt see any bad attitude worker there . all of them seems so good to us . and tmr will be learning how to take order from customer . between . amelia .chiax and miko did come and visit us . i serve them too . amelia fed me her tempura nugget ! HAHAH . xD about 6p.m kyan came to my section area and told me it's time to leave . and we punched the card . then i was like PHEW !!!! then i teman jojo went bumcity . we visit amelia. chiax. miko there . after that . kyan's mum fetched me back . and now . my family just only came back from taiping . i'm having seafood as my dinner . kay . i'm freaking tired . backaching . and my foot more worst. :S ciao first . ;]

first day of work ;D

No comments: