Friday, November 28, 2008

urm . is been so long didnt update my blog already . i admit i'm really lazy to online . even lazy to get my ass stick to the chair . and i dont really bother bout my friendster and blog nowadays . damn pissed off with a bloody bitchy bitch customer . she jerling at me and throwed 10cent on the table want me to pick it up one by one and complained to my supervisor said i no manners and blahhhh shit . please laa . i even smiled and said thankyou to her . i cried after the incident . cant control my tears . hell . i hate you bitchy women ! and yesterday 3malays guys ordered . well i think i remember . black pepper chicken chop . oriental chicken chop . fried rice . tempura nuggets . and so on . know what . two malays guys went off at first . left one . so i called mun (one of the waitress) to jaga the place and call the fella pay . see see the fella act stupid and talk all nonsense shit . said what got card all blahh blahh . at last we called the security guard take him to the guardroom . stupid shit . and jojo was like damn happy like that . -____________- and this is the few pict i took during the cameron trip . organised by elim church . ;]
chefoo methodist center
DORM 3 (no boys!)

No comments: