Tuesday, June 22, 2010

lifeless ipoh

i bought an ARGENTINA's Tshirt from adidas for dad as a present of father's day . i think he's quite surprised of that ? Heees . at the same time i bought mummy a mng purse and she bought herself a few clothes while dropping by mng .

seriously i hate updating blog . you know why . i just feel so sick of staying at ipoh . ipoh makes me feel soooooooooo lifeless . i wanna leave asap . i wanna get my study mood on asap .
helloooo where's all my friends ?
can't wait for the cash . you know i work for the sake of myself . i dont like the feeling of asking parents for money to hangoutshop and whatsoever . i have weird feeling that i'll feel awkward . so i try to earn money by myself and of course i'll give them 30% of my salary . AHA . AT LEAST .


france versus south africa .
goooo france ! : D

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SHORT HAIR IS SO NOT SEXY PLS !

No comments: