Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY 2010 peeps !
xoxo

the last day of 2009 . 31st of dec . we went jj for movie . alvin and the chipmunks 2 ! yayy . finally i watched it . the chipmunks and chippetts were super adorable ! ; D

back to the topic, i get to meet up yitmei ! After 2years of not seeing yitmei , not much diff when the last time i saw her in the bank . she was once my best friend since form 2 ! seriously i missed her hell lot . actually i felt guilty cause of last time a very regret incident . that cause her transferred to another school . it was our fault . once again i apology . ; /
Naa . my favourite ! bear in mind . vege roll . ; ) "where's my prince charming ? grant me a hot guy in 2010 ? godblessme ."


; PPPpp

we went snooker after movie . and kyan was our personal driver ! Heh

after that .

yitmei followed me back to home and we started to choose our clothing's for the fab night countdown . and had our dinner at home .


went chia's house after dinner .

station one yumcha before the arriving of year 2010 . ( :

i can smells victoria secret and cranberry from my hair . ( :

she and her sis was super skinny like a piece of aluminium foil ? lols



Had an uber amazing time with the babes . ( :
my dad picked me up at 1something and he dropped amee and chia at rum .
i was superrrr jealous okay .actually i wanna go there since after renovated . ; /
but . what to do laa right .
so now .
avatar is the next choice for movie . anyone ?
tell me if you wanna date me . lols .

No comments: