Tuesday, September 15, 2009



HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my precious, AMEEE

I knew this girl since form1 . but I disliked her .
for me she was like those famous wannbe full of shit .
unfortunately ? we got into the same class but we don’t really talk .
the midyear of f3 . I’ve found out that both of us love singing .
we started to print lyrics and sing k all .
and we formed a group too . f3’s life was fun and crazy being with bunch of friends .
when we’re going to 16 . friends from the group was separated .
fortunately we managed to be in the same class . we sit together .
soon our friendship become harder and deeper .
and frankly, i never thought that we would last this long .
we had go through a lot of thing .

sing.dance.jokes.laughter.tears.skip the class.outing.clubbing.parties.studies.fought.


we had our ups and downs. but she's one hell of a girl and she's for keeps, thats for sure .
she's always there for me.
like no-matter-what kinda always.
we have the same taste in almost everything too ( ;
the words that comes out from her mouth really have the power to comfort me when i feel unsavable.
she can fill in the place of a bestfriend .she's perfect for me. and i believe we can remain our friendship to death . ( :

No comments: