Sunday, August 2, 2009

parents at melacca now . supposed to go with them then after that straight away head to kl shop shop one .but at last cause of my lazyness . so i just dumbed it . dont give a damn laa. and tonight omg . durian as my supper AGAIN . went pasar malam after dinner with my aunt and uncle blahh . and omg i saw two damn hot guys at the restaurant LOR . i told shins they are super hot . but she dumbed me like i never saw hot guys before . wtf . -.- and hellyeah i bought ALOT of food at pasar malam seriously . and my bro paid for it ! is like he never ever treat me before .for now i'm so satisfied . he's watching ip man and i was like wth again ? ip man ? what a bored . i shall pick another movie after he finished watching later . ( : i'm sticky like an ass now . should've a hair wash and i gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night . ( :

No comments: