Thursday, December 25, 2008

Todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !
i woke up at 10 something . considered an early morning to me . cause yesterday slept at 3a.m . received jo's called . telling me what happened yesterday night . all crapsss . then said she's going jj later . so i take a bathe at 12 and i skiped my breakfast . i prepared my everythin and get ready for A-DAY-OF-SHOP! i put my phone and purse inside my dad's car seat && also the car key while waiting for my mum. when i was playing with my dog . suddenly i heard . " ti-ti ... " the car had AUTO LOCKED ! i was like shit lorrrrrrrrr .
i knew that things are getting worst . i started to shout at my mum . thennnnnnnnn parents start scolding
#@$@#@&*%^%^ whatelse can i do ? fcuking guilty . i'm sucha fool ! idiot ! i thought i can manage my time well . so at last i went out at 3 something . damn lateee . met them at kopitiam . (chiax.jojo.puimun.jeremy.kentsoon.ron) got a welcome hugged from jo .damn tighttttt lols . then amelia camee . mygod . i shouted at her and we hugged ! like madness . ppl all was looking at us . siaoo . after their yumcha session . we started our shopaholic business . i just bought a silver colour eyeliner . and i'm eagerness for a bag (on sale) I'll be back ! waittttttttttttttttttchaaaaaaaaaaa ;] around 7 . hmm . jon is supposed to fetch me back . butttttttt . he ffk me . over sleep ! was like grrrrrrr . at last michael came and waited me to take away mcD for my bro . then we went for dinner at oldtown . so . i think thats it for today outing . mum and dad is coming back from penanggg . and my phone ! i want it backkkkkkk NOW .

dont ever try TOMYAM ! Ewwww . ;S

No comments: