Friday, October 31, 2008

today is such a tired and boring day. it's only around 10 people came to school. i mean my class. luckily aida brought her hamster to cure my boringness. after school me and syuen went 100yen shop . simply bought some stuff there . after that . we walked to angkasa . i never try walk so far before . i mean walk to tuition . i kept complaining bout the weather. my shoes . the bag . LOL . syuen helped me to carried the bag . and finally . we reached our destination . but once we reached . teacher told us that today NO class . and i was like WTH. WTF?!!#!@$@#%$^ this is the first time i so semangat walk to tuition and you dissapoint me by saying today no class ? URGHHHH. i called my mum by that . and luckily she's just around there . then she fetched me at mcD . had my mc flurry there too. ;] after that . mum fetched me and granpa to maybank . she got her goddamn business there . wth. i waited for so long. two hours at there . with my pinafore sumore . hell . damn sleepy . i tersleep at there. HA ! after all. i'm back and now is freaking tired lorrrr. kay. should leave peeps. tmr will be going school and some other place i think. bye. ;]

No comments: