Friday, September 19, 2008

:l

你还爱我吗?


Never thought of he will be influenced by some people. All this bloody incident came to me in a sudden. I can't control it. I don't know what to do next. Don't know how to face it. I'm avoiding it. And, to be perfectly honest. I was a tiny bit frightened of them. Hey. Did you know that everyday, every morning I suffered from those teasers and ugly jerks. I know I hurt you. But can't you leave my life peacefully? You are so not gentlemen. 'I hate you', comes to mind at first. But now, I don't really think so. Because I don't want to revenge. I just don't. I'm not that mean idiot. You pissed me off. You're childish. Maybe you don't realise. As you grow older, then you will get what I mean. And why am I so stupid til I still thinking of your birthday. What to buy for you. But now, I think it doesn't matter what present should I buy already. I'm so stupid. Maybe what people said is right. 'You hurt me bad exactly like what I did and I deserve it'. Just want to tell you, you're so over the limit my dear. Now, I had more than enough. Please set me free. I don't want to mess with you guys anymore. Baby, I'm sorry if its my fault. Love is so short. But forgetting? Is so long. Last but not least. Love fooled me!





*P/s: One thing I really don't understand is why must you listen to her.Why? Why it is you and not somebody else? This is not the you that I once knew. You changed your attitude badly. You are freaking influenced by her already. I'm disappointed.

No comments: