Wednesday, February 13, 2008

DISSAPOINTED!


cny is almost over.
here is some of my cny pict.



me&&yeemei


simply posing :PPPpp


playing boxing (wii) at aunt house. (:



bother&&ii

shinx&&ii

tomorrow need to go uncle for dinner.so sorry laa ah guet.
&& tomorrow need to stay for the stupid marching untill 4 some more.
valentine's day sucks.
i really really felt dissapointed to both of you lorh.you should know who you are.
what the.is like you guys call me go down for the marching first.
but at last?who's the one staying in the marching team?
i already said i dont want join the marching right.
left me alone there.you should know what i mean.
is that cry can make any changes?huh?LOL.
i just want to express what i feel now only. :/
&&i want you know what's my feeling too.
no offence.

No comments: